1. ABOUT US AND OUR WEBSITE
This website including any digital services or applications available under the domain www.lagomplus.com (together the “Website”) is operated by Lagom plus GmbH, Tiefenhostrasse 20B, 8820 Wädenswil, Switzerland (“Company”, “we”, “us”). This Website aims to inform you about our services and any reference to our services is for informational purposes only and does not constitute an offer. If you have any questions or comments, please contact us under: firstname.lastname@example.org
By accessing the Website, you accept these terms and conditions (the “Terms”) and confirm that you have read and understood these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you must not use the Website.
2. WHERE DO I FIND ADDITIONAL TERMS?
Additional terms may apply when accessing specific services on the Website. Also, you find how we process your personal data and which cookies we use under the following links:
3. WHAT ARE THE RESTRICTIONS?
We own or license all intellectual property rights to the Website and its content, and all such rights are reserved, including all images, video, text, trademarks, data and any other content in whichever format (the “Content”).
You may use the Content solely as strictly necessary for the purposes of viewing, using, and accessing this Website. Any other usage is strictly prohibited, including but not limited to:
1. Copying, reproducing, modifying, selling, sublicensing, and/or otherwise commercializing any part of the Website or the Content;
2. Using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
3. Engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting, scraping, or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
4. Accessing the Website via any automated system, including, without limitation, spiders, offline readers, robots etc., or taking any action that may impose an unreasonable load on our infrastructure;
5. Attempting to reverse engineer any part of the Website, derive the source code, or create any derivative works or materials of any kind using the Content.
You agree to fully indemnify us from and against any damages and other expenses arising in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
4. OUR LIABILITY TO YOU
We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would not be permitted by law. This includes liability for personal injury or death by the negligence of us as well as for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
Other than that, we or our employees, agents or subcontractors will not be liable to you in any way, in particular for any damages or losses in connection with your use or inability to use of our Website, the Content or any linked information or third-party website.
The Website, together with the Content, is provided ‘as is’, without warranties or representations of any kind and may not be up to date. We do not assume any responsibility for and do not make any warranties or representations as to, any Content, third-party content or websites, including but not limited to, the accuracy, subject matter, quality or timeliness.
5. WHAT ELSE IS IMPORTANT?
Other agreements: The Website may contain specific terms for certain services which supersede any conflicting terms contained in these Terms.
Amendments: We may amend these Terms from time to time without notice. The version available at the time of your visit applies.
Assignment: We may assign any of our rights, obligations or claims under these Terms without your approval.
Partial invalidity: If any provision of these Terms is held to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, the other provisions will remain in full force and effect.
Governing Law & Jurisdiction: This Agreement is governed by substantive Swiss law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the ordinary courts of Zurich, Switzerland.